2015 Pathfinder 4x4 making noise

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
mlr247
Car: 2015 Nissan Pathfinder

I took my vehicle into a Nissan dealership to get checked out because its making a noise that sounds like I'm going over rumble strips when I turn my vehicle. I've had the vehicle since Oct. 2015 and it just started making the noise this past Oct. 2018. The dealership is telling me that it's the 4x4 making the noise when it's in "auto" and that it's just the way it drives. They advised it did not make the noise/feel like rumble strips when they turned it onto 2x2. They're also telling me that since it's the "just the way it drives" there's nothing that they can do.

My question(s) is, does this sound like it could be the reason for the noise/feeling and is there really no fix for it? It doesn't sound right to me that this problem just started and they're telling me it's just the way it drives. I'm worried that something will go wrong when the warranty is out (happening in 2,000 miles) and I'll be paying out of pocket for something that could/should have been fixed while covered under the warranty.

Any thoughts and advise would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”