2015 nissan rogue tailgate window gasket part number

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ipris2000
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue

Hello,

I got a car accident, and the body shop was fixed my car.
They replaced the tailgate and window, but They only installed the tailgate window gasket on the bottom side and the gap between the window and other sides.
As I remember, the tailgate window gasket has surrounded the window all the way, but the body shop keeps saying the Nissan rogue has the window gasket only on the bottom side.
I checked my friend's car, 2016 rogue, and his one has a gasket all around the window.
I called the 3 different local Nissan dealer part services to get the part number of the gasket, but one dealer said
"2015 Nissan rogue has wether stip inside so, it doesn't have tailgate window gasket." others said. "It supposed to have the gasket all around but can't find the part number," last said, "I need to order the window to get the gasket."
I feel really frustrated to find the right part number because All dealer part guys said a different way.

When I wash my car, the air blower machine blows the air to remove residual water. I can see the tailgate window is shaking a lot when the blower blows the tailgate side.
I think it is precarious without having the gasket all around.
Would you please help me to find the part number or let me know if it has a tailgate window gasket all around or the bottom side only?
Thank you.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Reference guide for part numbers by VIN: https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

DPC diagrams don't show any separate mouldings for the rear glass like they show for the windshield, which probably means it's a generic seal. It shouldn't be shaking every time the wind blows, so it sounds like the body shop's glass guy installed the pane incorrectly (most shops don't do their own glass, they have a subcontractor do it).

Return to “Rogue Forum”