2015 NICOFest Carlisle: Finally went to Carlisle.

Read about NICOclub events of the past.
superbad
Car: 2014 alti 3.5SL

It's been about 15 years since I've been to Carlisle for a show, pretty sad when I only live 30 minutes from fairgrounds. I took my son, who is 5. I know Saturday is the best day to go but family first so I went today(Sunday). Took my son to see the open autox and drifting. He absolutely loved it. He loved the drifting the best but was unfortunate when they stopped it after the one person knocked the barrels through the fence. I was kinda upset to. You would think they'd expect things like this to happen once in awhile.
Oh well, Hopefully next year I'll be there and maybe have some work done to the altima to show it.
Now off to try to find local drift events to take my son to :wavey:

Altered
Car: 2013 Infiniti M37x

Hey! How are ya man? I was there Saturday, there was a car that went through the fence then too, but overall I had a great time. I couldn't stay for Sunday but maybe next year I can do the whole event.

What else was on Sunday besides the autocross and drifting?

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

Glad you could make it!

Sundays are traditionally wind down days. A lot of the staff (myself included) needs to leave early for work on Monday.

superbad

Altered wrote:Hey! How are ya man? I was there Saturday, there was a car that went through the fence then too, but overall I had a great time. I couldn't stay for Sunday but maybe next year I can do the whole event.

What else was on Sunday besides the autocross and drifting?
I am good. How are you?
I'm gonna try to take my son Saturday next year. Just wasn't sure how he would like it.
Nothing much else on Sunday. I know it's the day where most people leave.

superbad

PapaSmurf2k3 wrote:Glad you could make it!

Sundays are traditionally wind down days. A lot of the staff (myself included) needs to leave early for work on Monday.
Glad to be there. Definitely will try to make it on Saturday next year.
Makes sense. I know a lot of people travel a good distance to come.

Return to “Past NICO Events”