2015 door locks

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Chkultr
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

I honestly can’t find anything online at all about this issue.
Door lock button on driver and passenger side will not activate the door locks. Activate the right turn signal and the doors lock constantly unlock until you turn off the turn signal. Open the rear tailgate by power and as the flashers activate the doors locks unlock constantly.

Anyone else have this issue?
More importantly does anyone have a solution

Thank you to all in advance

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

That's definitely messed up. It sounds like your Body Control Module is messed up. What was going on prior to these issues?

As far as fixing it, you could try disconnecting the battery for a minimum of one hour, but if that doesn't work the BCM will probably need to be replaced.

Chkultr
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

Nothing else happened prior to this. Believe it or not we sat idle at a pop up drive in. Noticed it when we went to get out to use the restroom before we left.

I left the battery disconnected for a few hours. It still did it. I did replace the remote batteries and went on a test drive last night. It seems to be semi working. The door lock button works. They don’t constantly unlock when the right turn signal is activated. The auto lock didn’t activate but the Auto Unlock did.

Thank you for the response

Return to “Rogue Forum”