2014 Quest no dash lights

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
Poorman148
Car: ???

Ok, I was closing my driver side sliding door. Before it closed I wanted to stop it so I grabbed the handle . It stopped but didn’t open ,it just stopped. I tried closing with key and dash button,neither worked. So I closed it manually. Started the van,no dash lights ,no rpm, no speedometer, no odometer,no signals, nothing. The sliders and rear door would not open. Tried shutting down van,pushed starter button,it kept running until I held it for about 5 seconds. I started checking fuses but started getting too cold and dark. I went online and I don’t see anything like what just happened. Does anyone have a clue on what I did? I don’t see anything that shows what happened, I think I will be taking it to the dealer soon, but if it is a fuse or relay that I can change out myself I would love that.

Thanks for any help.

Rich

Poorman148

This morning I tried opening sliding door with fob and it worked. Everything is back to normal except the amber key icon is lit on the dash. Can’t get rid of it. Any ideas?

Poorman148

Took the Quest around the block and the amber key light on the dash went out. I must have one of those self fixing quests they were talking about. I have no idea what happened or why it is back to normal. I just hope it doesn’t happen again.

Return to “Quest Forum”