2014 Note Horn Fuse/Relay

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
emerald117
Car: 2014 Versa Note

On our 2014 Nissan Versa Note, I was replacing the horn and at first the new one worked, and then it didn't. Suspecting a fuse issue, I have searched for the horn fuse/relay to no avail. My guess is that it is in the box under the hood which opens from the top and then slides up from the front, but it is not clearly marked.

Anyone?

emerald117
Car: 2014 Versa Note

ImageThe 2014 Versa Note horn fuse is in the fuse box located behind the battery under the hood. This video gives a pretty good description starting about 1:05: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWghYUhWNa4

I purchased the Big-BAD MAX at the Petro in Joplin, Missouri and the paperwork shows it is from:
Wolo Manufacturing Corp - One Saxwood Street - Deer Park, NY 11729
http://wolo-mfg.com/model-619-big-bad-max.html works great!

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Welcome to NICO! Sorry to hear that your car is having trouble. I'm not all too well versed in your vehicle, but can offer an option for you.

Here at NICO, we have Factory Service Manuals available free to members. Take a look at the link in my signature and find the FSM for your car and you'll have all the info you'll ever need to make the repair and try to diagnose it for yourself while help is on the way.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

I'm glad you got it figured out and thank you for sharing the location with us for future reference. That looks like a loud horn! Hopefully you won't have to use it too often.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”