2014 nissan rogue chassis control system error

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Marjun
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SV

Hi guys, is anyone here have experienced with "CHASSIS CONTROL SYSTEM ERROR"? With 2nd gen nissan rogue?
(Before it's just cranking but no start, everything works fine)
I plugged in OBDll and giving me "throttle/pedal position sensor.
I replace pedal assembly. But still giving me a same code. I also changed throttle body itself coz i'm thinking if not the pedal sensor, it can be the throttle sensor.
But still no luck.
I'm trying to save some money in here and learning at the same time that's why i'm not pulling this car to the dealership.
Now my car won't crank. No start, my security lights is on fan runs on manual after i turn the ignition on, and i don't have communications using my OBDll.
I'm thinking to change my BCM, i thinking his the one who's blocking my communications and causing no crank because of my security lights.
Is there any way to program BCM? Planning to buy used BCM with the same load, but i'm not sure if that thing will work.
I checked my engine wiring harness, no signs of burnt. We checked all grounds, power and wire continuity.
I also bought used ECM with the same load ( i called dealership with this ECM to verify if this will match to my engine)

Return to “Rogue Forum”