2014 2wd CV Axle same as AWD?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
bluestreak86
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue

I'm looking to replace the driver's side CV axle on a 2014 that's 2wd. I either find parts that say AWD or nothing at all. All the CV axles at rockauto.com do not spewcify AWD or 2WD.

Will this work? https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.ph ... 88&jsn=923

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Shopping by MMY is guaranteed to get you in trouble. Go to NissanPartsDeal.com and enter your VIN, then look up the OEM part number for your axle. Then use that p/n for the RockAuto "Part Number Search" tab or other googling.

bluestreak86
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue

VStar650CL wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:43 pm
Shopping by MMY is guaranteed to get you in trouble. Go to NissanPartsDeal.com and enter your VIN, then look up the OEM part number for your axle. Then use that p/n for the RockAuto "Part Number Search" tab or other googling.
Thanks for the heads up! I was able to put the VIN in and the same axle came up, must have been a lucky guess.. I talked to a Nissan tech and the driver-side axle is the same on 2wd and awd models. Its whether the transfer case is there or not that makes the difference on the passenger side. What made things even more confusing was there were essentially two different Rogue models that year. Lesson learned: Use the VIN!

Thanks again.

Return to “Rogue Forum”