2014-2017 Rogue Remote Window Control

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Progen
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL w/ Premium Package
Mods: Clear LED Taillights, LED Foglights, RGB footwell lights (OPT7), Red trim all around interior.

Added the window control module to my 2015 rogue today... it does require a Phillips head screwdriver and trim removal tools if u dont want to scratch your trims. I got lazy and didnt take pics of the whole procedure but I followed this video to remove the door panel, everything else was plug and play ( https://youtu.be/_EGugj9JZOc ) took about an hour since I had an issue finding a good place to mount the module. Just 3 plugs, nothing to remove or replace.. ezpz. Module purchased at Pheonix car radios

U=unlock
L=lock

U+L+U= all windows down
L+U+L= all windows up.. doing the same combo again opens all windows a crack

If u left your windows open after u turn off the car and close the doors, hit lock and it will close all the windows.

In addition, all windows now have full auto down and up... just need to hold the button down or up for a half second

This is the module I purchased, its plug and play.

Door panel off

Plug locations

The module

Two plugs for the windows

One plug for the lock mechanism

Big Red Rogue
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL

Brilliant!!

Leo1818
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue

Does the window lock still work? I was thinking to install one but thought it might be dangerous for kids (Although most of those product say they have pinch protection, I just cannot totally trust them).

BTW, the text inside the arrow in the 4th pic actually says "Put this side downward in order to be waterproof". Hope you did flip it in the end.

ryan780
Car: 2019 Rogue SV w/ Premium

I contact them the other day and they said that the module will work on MY 2018 and MY 2019 Rogues as well. I plan on picking one up in the next couple weeks. Thanks for this great find!!

Progen
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL w/ Premium Package
Mods: Clear LED Taillights, LED Foglights, RGB footwell lights (OPT7), Red trim all around interior.

Yes everything works, do it! it's great for the summer

Big Red Rogue
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL

Can I get a link for the module, please?

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

Big Red Rogue wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:29 am
Can I get a link for the module, please?
ME TOO please.

Return to “Rogue Forum”