2013 Rogue TPMS

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ricbrk
Car: 2011 Nissan Frontier SV
Crew cab
4.0 V6 Automatic 4wd

2013 Nissan Rogue low tire pressure warning light staying on with all tires at proper psi ? Drove 1.5 hours after adding air to tires. Have used the white plug ground method on my other Nissan but this Rogue doesn't seem to have it ? To the right of the computer plug in there is a small plug mounted but has more than one wire. Anyone know where the single wire plug is if there is one or what the small plug is. Can I use this method on the 2013 Rogue. I used search feature on NICO and kept coming back nothing found.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

If all tire pressures are all equal and the tire light is on, then you may have a bad TPMS sensor. The light should clear after 20 mins of driving. If it does not, then you will need the system scanned to see what fault you have in the TPMS system and which sensor has the issue so it can be resolved. Given that your car is six years old it's entirely possible one or more of the sensors has failed.

A tip for using the search function, keep it to simple keywords. In this instance just type in TPMS, then read through the results.

Return to “Rogue Forum”