2013 Midwest Z Heritage,June14-15, Nashville, INDIANA

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
z74z90

Here is the May update:

I have heard that ZDAYZ was a huge success once again. I have made that trip three times and had a conflict this year, but our show coordinator did make it. Hopefully, everyone has enough gas money left to think about coming to our event, less than a month from now, in rustic Nashville, INDIANA, on June 14-15 at the Season’s Lodge.

We have received unprecedented sponsor support this year. We have numerous donations, both automotive and non-automotive. The Z/G/GTR gift certificates and parts donations cover everything from the old school Datsun’s to the GTR’s. Pardon me while I shout…WE HAVE WELL OVER $4500. RETAIL VALUE IN SHOW DONATIONS THAT WILL BE UP FOR RAFFLE AND SILENT AUCTION!! Visit the sponsor page to get an idea what support we have received.

Register NOW! The Season’s Lodge may be fully booked by now but there are plenty of rooms available a block away within the same family of hotels. Everyone should be able to be accommodated. Just call the Season’s Lodge as noted on the show website. Visit http://www.midwestzheritage.com to download form to register for the show and get hotel information.

Remember early registration ends on June 1st. Registrants after that will be provided a banquet meal and a t-shirt only if available. “Day of Show” registrants are very welcome but cannot be guaranteed a shirt or a banquet dinner.

Remember we want the Infiniti G’s, Nissan GTR’s and the classic Datsun’s to participate!!

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”