2013 Altima with uneven tail lights??

General discussion area for the L33-chassis Altima.
rocky719
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Took a trip to my local Nissan dealership today and couldn't help but notice that the tail lights seem pretty uneven. They had four in stock and it was as if the left tail lights on all of them had a greater downward tilt. After a closer look, I realized that there was a larger gap in between the trunk and the left tail light than that of the right side.
You be the judge...

Also, when aligning with the rear fender and the rear bumper, the left tail light seemed to be pushed in further on the left and pushed out on the right tail light....

:wtf2:

mag318
Car: Nissan Rogue

That's not good, they must be having start up problems. Hopefully they will sort things out as more roll of the line. I'm really thinking about one of these new Altimas.

mag318
Car: Nissan Rogue

This afternoon I stopped by my local dealer as they got 2 more Altimas in. The first thing I looked at were the tail lights and I'm happy to report they were all perfect. The ones Rocky looked at must have been a bad batch.

Nisslover

Doesn't look horrible to me. And you have to consider lighting too. A shadow will make a gap look slightly larger in some cases. They'll never be completely perfect and the margin of error, to me at least looks very small.

rocky719
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Yea, I guess it was just the dealership that received a bad batch. Glad to hear that others aren't coming out like that, also. I'm really considering getting one also. Guess I will just wait a few months and then i'll go check them out again.

VQpwrdSE-R
Car: 2005 Code Red Nissan Altima SE-R
2013 Nissan Altima SV

rocky719 wrote:
What color is this one? Its hard to tell in the lighting but I like the metalflake in it. I am Definately digging the new '13s but still trying to get used to the grilles. I'm wondering what an aftermarket one would do to the look of the front end. I can Definately see picking one up used in the next few years.

ALLEGROAE
Car: 2013 2.5SL Metallic Slate
2009 2.5S Navy Blue

Looks like the Metallic Slate that I just picked up for my wife.

Return to “5th Generation Altima Sedan (2013-2018)”