2013 ALTIMA source button, volume up, and track up is not working

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
Kimo
Car: 2013 Altima SV

My 2013 Altima has developed a problem with the steering wheel controls. The only buttons that respond CORRECTLY is the cruise control function, all the others are malfunctioning. When I press a button for a specific function something else will pop up on the dash screen. Any help would be appreciated.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

You may want to pop off your steering wheel and check the wires and connectors. You can get your FSM and see if that has any diagnoses procedures for that. Use the FSM if you pull the steering wheel, you don't want to set off your airbag!

Alternate diagnoses, process of elimination: Do all of your stalk controllers work and just none of the wheel controllers? Does your horn work? Does your auto turn off blinkers thing work when you're done with a turn?

http://www.nicoclub.com/nissan-service-manuals

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Deleted duplicate thread.

Kimo
Car: 2013 Altima SV

Everything works ..........horn. lights, interior lights, signal lights, steering wheel lights, radio, navigation, windows, etc. everything works manually....it's like the brain of the steering wheel controls is mixed up, you have to press and hold one control to get the other to work, for example I have to press and hold down the "ENTER" control on the left side of the wheel to get the hands free phone function to work.....is there some sort of reset for these functions?

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”