2011 Sentra (Base) Rims and Acceptable Offset

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
Quasi51
Car: 2011 Nissan Sentra Base

Hi,

I will soon be the owner of a 2011 Sentra and I'm looking at getting some rims/tires for it. It is the Base 2.0 model with the upgraded 16" alloys, stock suspension and a bolt pattern of 4x114.3. I've been reading the wheel FAQ but I'm hoping that someone with actual experience can give me a more definitive answer to my question. What is an acceptable offset for the following rim sizes:

17x7
18x8

Also, what would be the largest tire size that I could put on said rims without rubbing the fender/suspension?

Thanks in advance for any help.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Hi and welcome to NICO Club!

There are many threads related to wheel and tire fitment here. I suggest using Search for the term "fitment" titles only, in the Sentra... forums. You'll get a lot of results to review. Acceptable offset is a matter of opinion, but at a minimum, you don't want your tires to rub the suspension, fender or wheel well. I have a tire calculator for that. You can plug in your stock numbers and then try the aftermarket numbers for comparison. The best part of this calculator is that you can measure your fender, well and suspension clearance and see if your aftermarket setup fits or not. Pretty cool imho! Here's a link:
https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”