2011 Murano LED DRL - B66M0-1AA0B

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
pmcgrew
Car: 2011 Murano LE

I ordered this kit as option when I purchased my 2011 Murano LE. The dealer installed the kit before I picked up the car. After 4 years and 60k miles, one of the LED banks no longer works. Both LED banks show heavy condensation. The bank that does not work, I can see standing water "trapped" in the lens / bank.

I do not want to spend $500 on a whole kit where I only need to replace the LED bank. Three LEDs are not worth that much! I have not found anything on the web that indicates that these LED banks in this kit are a separately orderable item. Does anyone know if this is the case or can suggest a workaround?

TIA
Perry

Leo2005

Nissan offers 12 months warranty on LED DRL kits. Check the fuse first. Then try your dealership first to complaint about and if dealership refuse to replace them then call Nissan's customer service for replacement. A lot of times customer service help.

pmcgrew

Fuses are fine. Nissan dealer wants to run "diagnostic" for $$$$. The one bank lights are 1/2 full of water.

I was hoping that the LED bank can be bought separately & not pay 500 bucks for a whole kit I don't need

jstick
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE

Which side do you need? We had an accident and they replaced both sides and gave us the untouched one back. I might be willing to part with it.

pmcgrew

Both sides have water / condensation. I would like both if available. If only one is available, it is the Driver Side is the one that no longer works (appears to be about 1/3 full of standing water). I have not taken them out to figure out how water got into these LED modules -- I presumed they were a sealed unit.

Thx -- Perry

Return to “Murano Forum”