2011 M37x blue ring instrument accent lighting

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
genes
Car: 2011 Infiniti M37X

I just purchased a 2011 M37x after my 2008 M35 was totaled by a semi-truck while I was stopped at a red light. I'm nursing some back and neck injuries but, I''m able to get around O.K.. I've noticed that the blue accent ring on my instrument panel is almost non-noticable. Is there any way to increase the brightness of the blue ring independent of the overall brightness of the instrument lights? All I have is the white lighting, no highlight in blue.

Gene :frown:

genes
Car: 2011 Infiniti M37X

genes wrote:I just purchased a 2011 M37x after my 2008 M35 was totaled by a semi-truck while I was stopped at a red light. I'm nursing some back and neck injuries but, I''m able to get around O.K.. I've noticed that the blue accent ring on my instrument panel is almost non-noticable. Is there any way to increase the brightness of the blue ring independent of the overall brightness of the instrument lights? All I have is the white lighting, no highlight in blue.

Gene :frown:
The site is telling me "...something went wrong." So, I'm re-posting this inquiry. :confused:

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”