2011 m37 Add some bass

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
RunLevelZero
Car: M37 Malbec Black

Hello everyone. I've been lurking on the site reading as much as I can and trying to find if anyone has upgraded their 2011+ m37 to increase bass. I am no stereo geek but a computer geek :) so please speak in layman terms if you will. I just want some extra thump. Nothing crazy. I have the 10 speaker Bose system without the seat speakers. I noticed a couple things. USB playback isn't as good as bluetooth or iPod. I guess that is perhaps because the devices themselves put out a little power and volume. No real biggie but just wondered if others noticed this also. I did put the sound to the rear only and it was just shi*. It sounded so bad. I mean my 04 g coupe was not the best but it sounded better as far as bass and rear sound goes. The clarity of the M is very nice but the rear speakers seem to be junk and I'm not sure if swapping them for something else would do anything or if it's the power that is being sent to the speakers or what. Basically I'm looking to add a little bass to the car as easy as possible :), and see if replacing those back speakers would do anything. I have my Infinity kappas from my 2004 g coupe but I'm highly doubting they would fit. Thanks in advance and thanks to all you guys who helps us noobs or less knowledgeable people out. And yes, I did search but there are so many m35 / m45 posts I couldn't find anything on the m37's. A sub forum as noted in some other threads would be very nice. the car has been out a few years now and I think it would really help us m37 / m56 owners out to have our own sub forum where we don't have to filter 80% of the posts. Not complaining either, just wishing, hoping, asking.

knelson
Car: 2013 black M56xS

I feel the same way. I have the upgraded sound system, 14 speakers and it needs base too. I just traded in my '04 FX and not joking, overall, the sound system was more balanced with lower end. I'm not sure if head to head, the FX wasn't better. Crazy. It had a sub built into the spare tire area, very cool, and I already miss it. I'd love to know if anyone has added a small sub, etc. to an M37 or 56.

TDot
Car: 2008 M35X, Lakeshore Slate/Tan

All the Ms are the same in regards of this, just search the site and you'll find a myriad of topics about this. Choose one you like and follow it and you'll be good, and check a car stereo forum for the latest. All you'll get from this topic is people reporting their feelings and exactly what's been posted 100 times already. Good luck, hope it turns out well.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”