2011 G37 button backlight Missing? Other pains

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
Rosensj
Car: 2011 G37 convertible
Full Transparant Nose/Hood/Mirror Bra
Premium
Navigation
Sport Tire and Wheel Package
Black Obs Ext
Graphite/Maple Int

I have had my car since 1/18/11 2011 ( G Conv). I have about 980miles on it. I love my car and am very happy with it!
But here are the things I find strange about the car that could have easily been fixed or upgraded.
I asume all G25/35/G37/Coupes/Converts are the same for the below items with exception of #6.

1) Why on earth did they not place a backlight behind the homelink controls on the mirror. Try pushing them in total darkness
2) I cannot locate the unlock button. Only the lock is illuminated setting you up for mass confusion when you are trying to unlock the doors with the ignition on at night.
3) Cannot access a song or artist on the ipod with voice control (My Ford Synch does ). Cannot tune a xm channel by voice.
4) MY NAV does not have a default state for addresses. Every freakin time what state. Anyone know if there is a shortcut?
5) Seatbelts are always tangling around themselves on the seat. How about a seatbelt retractor or feeder instead of a buckle?
6) Convertable issue: Why not have the back windows roll up as a one touch? Maybe set an extra button for all windows to roll up together as a one touch?

Nothing is perfect.

Chef Boy
Car: 2010 Infinity G37S Convertible
Premium, Sport, Nav

Hi Rosensj - can't help you with most of those, but your windows should all go up/down at once. When you push or pull either the driver's or passenger's window switch and release, the window will either go up or down all the way. If you push or pull both front window switches and hold for a couple of seconds, all four windows will open or close.

CB

Rosensj
Car: 2011 G37 convertible
Full Transparant Nose/Hood/Mirror Bra
Premium
Navigation
Sport Tire and Wheel Package
Black Obs Ext
Graphite/Maple Int

Thanks....must have missed that in the manual

cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

Rosensj wrote:Thanks....must have missed that in the manual
you should download the electronic file os the manual, it will be easier to search what you don't know or want yo find out about, IMS.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”