2010 vert now on Infiniti website - misc comments

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
pwlorraine
Car: 2009 G37 convertible moon white / stone / auto / sport/premium/nav/tech 2010 EX35 nav/bose/premium/

I like the small changes to the vert - its the default on the infiniti website now and you can see all the pics. The changes are generally small but positive -

I like the built in DVD player that works well with the mod that shall not be named. This is also on our EX35 and is handy.

The rear sonar is a nice feature.

Minor upgrade to the center console by the shifter is subtle but attractive.

New nav system - same as on our EX35 but is much prettier than the one on my 09 vert.

From the outside the car looks the same and you'd have to be an Infiniti afficionado to recognize the differences - which makes me feel better about owning an 09.

Peter

bschurr
Car: 2009 G37S 6MT Conv

and dont forget, USB port instead of the CF slot...

pwlorraine
Car: 2009 G37 convertible moon white / stone / auto / sport/premium/nav/tech 2010 EX35 nav/bose/premium/

bschurr wrote:and dont forget, USB port instead of the CF slot...
That's a great modification. Having a dedicated iphone port and a CF slot vs a general purpose USB port - the USB port is so much more flexible and lets you access a wider range of devices. A very good improvement. The CF slot looked dated in 2009 - its going to look like an 8" floppy drive in a few years.

I wonder if there are CF to USB adapters available?

Peter

derek723
Car: 2007 G35s

I noticed that when I tried to build a new 2010 vert on the infiniti website I can't keep the aluminum trim when I add all of the other packages. It forces me to choose the maple trim. I thought this was strange. I would much prefer the aluminum trim.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”