2010 Stillen Front Lip

All things Altima Coupe.
SHIFT_COUPE
Car: 2014 Infiniti Q50 AWD

A few more shots. Someone asked for a side shot.

GrayCoupe
Car: Altima Coupe 3.5

Nice and clean man! :bigthumb:

White_SR
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR (CVT)

SHIFT_COUPE wrote:A few more shots. Someone asked for a side shot.
That was me and thank you! I'm liking it even more now :biggrin:

trigger_storey

I definitely like this. I just want to make sure I get the side skirts etc before I go putting something on the front that will hang down further than any of the other pieces on the car. Looks great tho! Props for the first!

J Russ
Car: 2016 Audi S5 - Many Mods

dang, im really liking the lip. i might wanna get one down the road, and it really compliments the hood bulge too!!!

Richice87
Car: 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SR White With Red Leather Interior, 6spd mt

trigger_storey wrote:I definitely like this. I just want to make sure I get the side skirts etc before I go putting something on the front that will hang down further than any of the other pieces on the car. Looks great tho! Props for the first!
What side skirt your considering putting on your vehicle? the 2008-2009 stillen as well? I'm def getting the new front lip for 2010 but i'm getting the fox marketing side skirts ( i like it a lot) and the rear prolly stillen.. Prolly a month or so i'm ordering all at once...so expec pix..

trigger_storey

Yea Im thinking the same thing. I havent decided on the side skirts. As long as the lines flow and everything looks like it could go together then Id be fine with it. I just dont want side skirts that look like they have no place with the front lip. I like the stillen ones and I havent even seen the fox marketing ones. Im gonna go check them out now. I do like the stillen rears although I wish I could find something that kind of went across the entire rear like a full rear lip but not something as serious as the extreme dimensions rear bumper. So Ill keep shopping around and see what I come up with. I definitely am in the same boat as wanting to make sure I buy everything at the same time and I already have a body shop Ill use. I just gotta finish up the coilover and spacer project first now that the wheels are on. And figure out this rear camber issue....

AviBen
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR CVT (Winter Frost)
2012 Corvette GS Coupe A6 (Inferno Orange Metallic)
2011 Nissan Juke SL AWD (Cayenne Red)

This looks really good -- makes me want one, too. What about painting the front lip spoiler carbon black, as one of the posters suggested? The black-on-white look seems rather nice. On my white 2010, I've got a carbon black front license plate frame, for example, and the dark windscreen on the moonroof adds to the impact.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”