2010 Mitty! Anyone in the Central reagon interested in convoing???

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
spec-bre
Car: 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-v

http://classicmotorsports.net/events/mitty-2010/ Hay guy's, if you are into Historic Tran Am racing and you are familiar with the name BRE in regards to Datsun then this will be a once in a lifetime chance to see the #46 BRE 510 Datsun on track not to mention a chance to meet Pete Brock himself along with Driver John Morton among what is shaping up to be possibly the largest Datsun 510 meet in history. This is not a Datsun 510 specific event. There will be many other makes and model cars in attendance but with the name BRE attached it will be huge for sure. Now then. I am planning on leaving Indiana on Thursday to head down and set up camp and would like to get a group together for the drive or if someone already has plans to head down and don't mind a tag along let me know. I'll be driving my 1970 510 "Bucket". Let me know!

GRM Tom

Glad to hear there's excitement for the event. It's only 86 days away now, so planning is in high gear to make sure it's as successful this year as it has been in years past.

All told, we're supposed to have 7 genuine BRE race cars on hand, including the 1969 Pacific Coast D Prod Champion #44 Datsun 2000 Roadster, 1969 4th place Mexican 1000 BRE Baja 510 #89, 1970-71 C Prod Champion #46 Datsun 240Z, 1971-72 Trans-Am 2.5 Champion #46 BRE Datsun 510, #85 BRE 510 guest car driven by Bobby Allison, 1973 Baja 500 #300 BRE Baja 240Z and more.

We're also setting up a corral space for BRE-liveried cars and working with the track to schedule a parade lap session for them. Imagine a lineup of hundreds of Datsuns and Nissans in BRE colors lining the track at Road Atlanta...this should be a lot of fun!

We're also holding a special BRE reunion dinner on Thursday night; there are only about 100 tickets left so make sure to buy them now if you're planning to come. Tickets are available at the Classic Motorsports website- just click here.

Hope to see you all there. If you are in a club or a group (NICO club counts) that would like a special car corral of your own, please contact me and I can fill you in on all the details.

Return to “Central Region”