2010 Infiniti FX35 RWD Project

The place to buy or sell Infiniti cars and SUV's!
tprY51
Car: 2013 Infiniti M37s
2010 Infiniti FX35
2015 Nissan GTR BE
2016 Lexus RC350 Fsport

2010 Infiniti FX35 RWD
Price: $15,000
Mileage: 170,000
Condition: Needs mechanical work
Accepting offers: No
Shipping: No
Payment Type(s) Accepted: Cash, cashier's check

Description and Images:

Here it goes. Something I wish I never had to do.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION! Needs an engine replacement.

Up for sale is my clean title, zero accident, 1-owner 2010 Infiniti FX35 RWD. I purchased this car brand new in 2010 from Metro Infiniti in Monrovia for $52,000. Car is equipped with the Deluxe Touring package, quilted charcoal leather w/ java stitching, heated/cooled seats, Bose stereo, 360 degree camera and more.

This car has over $15k in aftermarket parts
-Airlift 3P air suspension
-22” Forgestar F14
-OEM Infiniti Aero Kit (discontinued)
-OEM QX70 Limited clear tail lights + 3rd brake light
-Custom R35 GTR exhaust
-OEM QX70S black headliner
-Akebono Big Brake Kit
-Stillen Gen3 intakes (CARB legal)
-SpecialtyZ tune
-Custom black headlight housing
- 2 10” Rockford Fosgate subwoofers + amp + MORE

Recently, it completely died at a red light as I was driving home. Engine had oil (never burned a drop for the last 12 years) so I assumed the alternator failed, but the engine still wouldn't turn over with a jump. Tried turning the motor by hand and, surely, it was seized. Pulled out the throttle bodies and plugs to find bits of valve seat in the intake plenum and pitting on all 3 pistons on bank 2. The engine has been well maintained all its life (4,000 mile oil changes, etc.) but it was briefly overheated many years ago due to a busted radiator in 100+ degree weather and it seems the effects of that finally caught up with me. Therefore, IT WILL NEED AN ENGINE REPLACEMENT (~$2,000 value). I simply do not have the time or space to swap this engine nor do I trust another shop with my vehicle. The rest of the drive train is perfect. 7 speed auto shifts smooth. Ultimately, I’ve decided to sell the car AS-IS. It will come exactly as pictured in the photos with air suspension, wheels, etc. I’m asking $15k. After replacing the engine, you'll be all-in ~$18,500 including labor for the swap.

Last edited by Rogue One on Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:poke: What's the status on this? Should the thread be closed? :gotme

Return to “Infiniti for Sale”