2010 G37(no nav)- Playing music (streaming) through iPhone 5

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
nvielbig
Car: 2010 G37x

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum, and I just purchased my first Infiniti, and am surprised at the difficulty I'm having doing any sort of streaming through my iPhone 5. XM (3 mo. trial), and iPod playing works fine, but being able to stream the sound from my phone (Youtube, Pandora, Spotify, etc.) would be great. I see tons of posts about this type of issue, on NICO and other sites, but have yet to see a clear answer. It appears that not having a Navigation Sys (my case), limits the ability to stream through Bluetooth (I believe), but is it still possible to play Pandora for example through a direct iPod hookup in any way? I find it strange that this is such a difficulty for Infinitis, but i'm no car expert ;)

If there are good threads already made that you'd like to redirect me to, that works as well. I don't mean to make a duplicate thread, I just couldn't find a good resource.

Thanks!

nvielbig
Car: 2010 G37x

Update: Bizarrely, this morning when I went to play Apple's 'Music' app, Pandora began playing. This hadn't happened before, hopefully it continues ;)

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Interesting.

Unfortunately my '07 nor '08 support any streaming so I'm stuck with my ipod :)

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”