2010 armada airbags beware

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
Style

I have a 2010 armada that got hail damage 15 dents on roof 5 on hood the body shop removed the windshield and replaced the hood they wanted to replace the roof skin so they took down the headliner and removed the hatch while waiting two weeks for insurance adjuster to come by it got some rain inside and the insurance said they wanted to total it I decided to keep it had a new windshield put in and they put the hatch on I put the headliner back up only to find they broke everything they could when I went back they were out of business it smelled bad so I removed seats and carpet replaced front padding when I was putting it back together I noticed the plug from the shifter the other side was gone I guess under the carpet so I used my drill with my socket to remove the bolt on the left side of the console next to the drivers seat the shaking from the socket blew all roof air bags and I can no longer hear anything ,things move but they are quiet,pets move but I hear nothing things vibrate but don't make any noise all this for a bolt and a socket one size to big that vibrated for 2 seconds before it happend.

Be careful out there Nissan are trash,I should have known better after my g37 had low brake pads at 27k miles and spun out and hit a curb..

EstoMax
Car: 95 240SX KA-t
94 d21 xe 4x4

what? that was a massive rambling that had nothing to do with Nissan... if you got unlucky with a s*** shop how is that Nissan's fault? Go get with your insurance to take care of that.

and spinning out your g37 with low pads has nothing to do with each other either.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”