2009 Versa stereo Questions

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
ericlp
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa, 2015 Q50

Hello, I tried to search the forum and apologize if I missed this somewhere. Helping a friend with her stereo. Her ex boyfriend cut all the stereo harnesses when putting in an aftermarket unit . (No clue why he didn't use adapters). After this he apparently hooked up everything but the antenna. My question is, does anyone know the original antenna wire color ? There is a thick black one and a thinner orange striped one he had taped off. I bought the adapter and am working backwards. So I need to find the original wire colors (2 of them) that the antenna harness originally had.
Bonus question if you know. Front speakers rattle at high volume, bought new ones , same thing. Any idea?

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Welcome to NICO! Sorry to hear that your car is having trouble. I'm not all too well versed in your vehicle, but can offer an option for you.

Here at NICO, we have Factory Service Manuals (FSM) available free to members. Take a look at the link in my signature and find the FSM for your car and you'll have all the info you'll ever need to make the repair and try to diagnose it for yourself while help is on the way.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”