2009 Qx56 scan tool options

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
SUBZEROCARFANATIC
Car: 1993 Infiniti Q45 ( SOLD)
2009 Infiniti QX56 LE
1998 Cadillac Seville STS
2000 Volvo C70 Convertible
1997 Cadillac Deville Concourse

So what is the best scan tool to use on my year QX56 when the need arises, we just bought it about a week ago. It has 172k on it, we purchased a extended warranty but do not think it cover most of the electronic things, and these thing has a lot of them. I looked over all the service records on it before deciding to make the purchase, it has been serviced by Infiniti all it's life up until right before we purchased it, made us feel more at ease, I normally will not buy a used vehicle with that many miles.
Anyway, my cousin has the best AUTEL scan tool money can buy and I was wondering if it would have all the needed functions for different diagnostics whether it's for activating control modules etc. for electric window switch or cruise control or whatever.
I have a 2000 Volvo C70 Convertible I restored and I have the VIDA DICE scan tool and software, it will basically do anything i want including update some software like for the ECM, what would be a good equivalent to the one Infiniti uses that will not break the bank, or is the Autel one good.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”