2009 Nissan Altima Airbag Light Flashing

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
Nissan Driver
Car: 2009 Nissan Altima Sedan

Hi I'm new to the forum.

I have a 2009 Nissan Altima which had left front end damage. All repair were down with the battery cable unplugged. All cosmetic parts has been replaced . I also replaced the driver airbag since it deployed, spiral cables , from impact sensor, and the air sensor module( hard drive) . The air light is still on. . I perform the Airbag reset and the Light now still flashes . The steps are listed below.

s. turn your car on the on position DON"T start the car just turn to on as soon as the air bag light blinks shut it off count 10 seconds (slow). Repeat this 3 time after the 3rd time turn it back on it will blink on a different pattern this is how you know you did it right. Turn it off when you turn it back on the light should be gone, Any questions comment.

I also went an unplugged and reset the Airbag cables under both seats. My buddy checked the system and right now it was an error code about front Airbag open.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”