2009 G37s iphone adapter (lightning)

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
jcagle
Car: 2009 G37s

I have the 30-pin adapter for the iphone, but my phone has the lightning connection. Does Infiniti create a lightning adapter? A converter doesn't work, so I think I need the actual connection cord. Thanks in advance!

gromaudio
Vendor

Are you talking about the original factory installed adapter? It is probably not going to help as if converter is not working, most likely the adapter that you have does not have the Apple chip. Suggestion is to try the original Apple converter (30-pin to Lightning). If it is not working, the only way is to go with the aftermarket.

If your stereo is non-navigation, and SAT capable, our GROM USB3 for Nissan/Infiniti will work:
http://gromaudio.com/store/usb_adapters ... nis02.html

Thank you.

jcagle
Car: 2009 G37s

Yes, I'm talking about the chord that attaches inside the center console. I tried putting a 30-pin to lightning adapter on it, but it didn't work. I was hoping there was a lightning adapter chord that could be plugged into the same place in the center console.

By the way...I do have the navigation.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”