2009 FX35 with AT&T Tilt phone

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
paulfree17
Car: Infiniti m35X 2007 and fx35 2009

I have seen problems about echo and voice quality. I have a problem that when I make a call about 50 -60 % of the time the person at the other end does not hear me. I can hear them fine with no echo but they cannot hear me.

I tried deleting and re-pairing the phone. NOt only did this not help but it deleted all my phone book entries. Is this supposed to happen? It took me about an hour to load 30 phone entries to the phone book and to have them disappear whenever I repair the phone is a real pain.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

paulfree17 wrote:I have seen problems about echo and voice quality. I have a problem that when I make a call about 50 -60 % of the time the person at the other end does not hear me. I can hear them fine with no echo but they cannot hear me.

I tried deleting and re-pairing the phone. NOt only did this not help but it deleted all my phone book entries. Is this supposed to happen? It took me about an hour to load 30 phone entries to the phone book and to have them disappear whenever I repair the phone is a real pain.
Happy New Year from NICOclub! Glad to have you here in the FX Forum! Did you try adjusting the different volume controls on your Nav screen when you are on your phone? I have found after playing with these a bit and turning down the volume on my actual phone (Blackjack II) that I have eliminated the echo sounds. Hope this helps!

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”