2009 FX35 and iphone 3G Address Book

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
mike2003mdm
Car: 2009 FX35 Nav and Tech packages

Hi All,

Just joined the site...love it...tons of great information.

I just bought a 2009 FX35 with Nav and Tech packages. My iphone works great (inlcuding the ipod functionality via the cable attachment). I can't figure out how to sync my iphone 3G address book with via Bluetooth though - or if this is even possible.

Anybody got any ideas ?

Thanks

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

mike2003mdm wrote:Hi All,

Just joined the site...love it...tons of great information.

I just bought a 2009 FX35 with Nav and Tech packages. My iphone works great (inlcuding the ipod functionality via the cable attachment). I can't figure out how to sync my iphone 3G address book with via Bluetooth though - or if this is even possible.

Anybody got any ideas ?

Thanks
Greetings from NICOclub! Glad to have you here in the FX Forum!

It probably isn't possible. Different phones carry different functions via the bluetooth. Did you check the bluetooth guide here:

http://www.infinitiusa.com/blu...tooth

SteveTheTech
Car: 15 Sentra SR
12 G37x Coupe
-Formerly-
05 Mazda 6 L3 Sport, 95 J30, 94 D22

Great choice with the 09 FX, I love the new technology and refinements added to the new model.

Sadly even the 1st gen iPhone only has limited Bluetooth connectivity and interaction capabilities with the Bluetooth software in your FX.

It's more of an Apple thing they also changed the pinout and charging voltage on the iPhone and new models so peripherals need to be replaced or adapters used. It seems like transferring the phone book is not possible ATM, they are pretty touchy when it comes to information sharing.

Welcome and enjoy the new FX, got pics?

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”