2009 EX35

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
EXceptional
Car: 2008 Aspen Pearl EX35 Freakin Loaded!

Does anybody have any idea when the 2009 Model Year of EX35 would come out ?

They kinda always say you never wanna buy the First Model Year of a new Car or Truck.

Is the 2008 EX35 a carryover from the Year before, with just a few new Bells and Whistles, or was it a complete re-design ?

Maybe I'm getting the FX and the EX mixed up ? I know the FX35 is due out by August/September of 08

I'm trying to imagine what could be improved upon for the 2009 Model Year of the EX35... maybe it'll come with a Power Rear Hatch or different looking Rims ?

Do you think the 2009 EX35 would be out by the Fall of 2008... before the first SnowFall ?

Any thoughts ?

Check out this -->THREAD<--. They are calling it a 2009. Does it have different looking Rims on it ?
Modified by EXceptional at 12:45 AM 4/18/2008

espressomac
Car: Audi Cabriolet

The EX35 is a completely new car. It isn't a carryover from a previous year. The new FX is the one that is due in the near future.

A peek at the future EX35 might very well be the EX37 just launched in Europe as part of Infiniti's first ever lineup of cars for that market. That means that a future EX35 in the US could include the 3.7 liter engine and Infinti's new seven speed automatic transmission (which is being used in the new upcoming FX).

Your guess is as good as mine as to when it would be introduced by Infiniti. Maybe Infiniti will wait a year and a half to introduce the new EX and skip the 2009 model year, just like their parent company did by skipping the 2008 model year with the Nissan Murano. Just a guess.

Dodgeyaussie

EXceptional wrote:Does anybody have any idea when the 2009 Model Year of EX35 would come out ?

They kinda always say you never wanna buy the First Model Year of a new Car or Truck.

Is the 2008 EX35 a carryover from the Year before, with just a few new Bells and Whistles, or was it a complete re-design ?

Maybe I'm getting the FX and the EX mixed up ? I know the FX35 is due out by August/September of 08

I'm trying to imagine what could be improved upon for the 2009 Model Year of the EX35... maybe it'll come with a Power Rear Hatch or different looking Rims ?

Do you think the 2009 EX35 would be out by the Fall of 2008... before the first SnowFall ?

Any thoughts ?

Check out this -->THREAD<--. They are calling it a 2009. Does it have different looking Rims on it ?

Modified by EXceptional at 12:45 AM 4/18/2008
The 2009 FX35/50 will be in dealerships in June.

You probably won't see '09 EX's until September.

I don't think you need to worry about this being a new model as it is based on a long existing platform with a proven drivetrain and electronics

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”