2009 Automotion (Wisconsin Dells)

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
StonedRhyder
Car: 91 240sx ka24de

I asked for the date off, dont know if I will get it off but I'm trying. I work construction so who knows what will happen, will keep you guys posted.

Kori
Car: 1996 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

damn.. wish when you request off you automatically get it lol.. f***ers

StonedRhyder

I can always just say im sick, or one of my grandparents passed away. He'll get pissed but I'd get the day off. I don't want to book the stay, and then not even be able to use it. Thinking about just playing it by ear or something. I know the bars up there are a blast in the summer....... bikini's in the bar......

Kori

lol yeah.. just saying though.. rest of us need to book now if no time share..

lilskyline240
Car: 90 240sx w/ rb30det

yea we kinda need to book where we stayin like this week... i mean we could meet up with you so u know we are cool and s*** and if u have to work we just end up payin a little more for the room (your portion)

StonedRhyder

Just got off the phone with x-mass mt. I have the 16th and 17th reserved!! I can also get some passes for Mt. Olympus ( The water/go-cart/roller coaster park) I think I'm able to get them for cheaper than at the door prices. Last year I went and the tickets for that was around $70 I think ( cant be for sure on the price was a little tipsy. Its on a Sat. and Sun. so the only day that I would have to work would be Sat. (if I have to work) But for sure would be off that Sun. I hope the weather will be nice, I'll burn anyone on those go-carts hahaha. So as of now I am going to say game on for a barrel party at X-mass mt. !

Kori

f*** yeah!!

lilskyline240
Car: 90 240sx w/ rb30det

StonedRhyder wrote:Just got off the phone with x-mass mt. I have the 16th and 17th reserved!! I can also get some passes for Mt. Olympus ( The water/go-cart/roller coaster park) I think I'm able to get them for cheaper than at the door prices. Last year I went and the tickets for that was around $70 I think ( cant be for sure on the price was a little tipsy. Its on a Sat. and Sun. so the only day that I would have to work would be Sat. (if I have to work) But for sure would be off that Sun. I hope the weather will be nice, I'll burn anyone on those go-carts hahaha. So as of now I am going to say game on for a barrel party at X-mass mt. !
sweet s*** man!! hey, hit me up tomorrow on my cell and we can chat bout this more than posts on a forum lol talk specifics of whats all goin on and s***.

but hey you should join the group midwest240 thats in my sig and come out to the meet we havin on april 18th. that way you can meet me and kori before automotion and s***

414 254 3537

StonedRhyder

Hey everyone sorry it took me so long to post again, work alot right now. Just need to know how many people plan on staying at my place. Its about 5 miles from the dells, plan on getting a half barrel, depending on how many people plan on staying. If I remember right it has 3 bedrooms a pull out bed and alot of floor space for people to sleep where ever they drop. It's better than paying 6- bucks for a hotel. umm yeah so first come 1st served.

Will try to check it soon than later

Return to “Midwest Region”