2008 versa auto. CRANK NO START. NO COMMUNICATION WITH SCAN TOOLS. FAN ON!!! HELP

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
samthesame
Car: 2008 versa automatic hatchback no abs 1.8

2008 hatchback versa A/T crank no start no communication with any module. fan on
nissan versa 08. 125K miles that cranks no start no communication with ecm. and can bus scans... only showed airbag codes after trying several scan tools. fan turns on when key to on position. all fuses and relays are good i tried a new ipdm and new ecm to check if it shows communication still fan on :-)(( ... Im guessing that theres a short or open circuit somewhere in the harnesses... checked and cleaned all grounds around engine and under dashboard instrument panel since i installed a pioneer 2 din few months back but the car ran fine . had some cranks no start few times like once a week but starts on 2nd attempts... and now the fan is still on and it wont start for 4 weeks. took her to 3 mechanics they couldnt spend the time on troubleshooting electrical mysteries ..i hear the fuel pump primes too so the issue is totally electrical... cheers and any advices are much appreciated <3

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”