2008 - Roof Console/Sunglass Holder

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
frenchfam4
Car: 2008 Nissan Armada SE

I know this has been discussed many times however, I can seem to find reference to where to order the part. I have a 2008 Nissan Armada SE. The sunglass compartment of the front roof console has broken on the side. The plastic is crumbling. I just need to order the sunglass compartment and not the whole console. I have not had any luck finding just this part online. Any help is appreciated. TIA

marctronixx

go into a dealer with your vin. they can pull up that section and give you the part number.

call salvage yards and ask if they have a model year car as yours. then go over there and grab one. not a part many people are looking for...

siltmesa
Car: 2008 M35

Hey - new member here, but I just got a 2008 and had to replace the sunglass holder. I used infinitiusa.com. Just give them your VIN and they'll match the part. Shipping was more than the unit itself and got to me in CO in three days or so. Part fit perfectly.

parts.infinitiusa.com/nissanparts/?selyear=2008&selmodel=QX56&searchText=&action=replacement&makeid=14&siteid=15&catalogID=0

T

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”