2008 Nissan Rogue SL (Without Bose Audio) Radio Wires

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
m.suhaib
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL w/o Bose stereo
2006 Nissan Maxima w/ Bose stereo

I have figured out what each of the wires is behind the radio on my 2008 Nissan Rogue SL without Bose audio, except for one. I am installing the Atoto A6 Android head unit, and there is one yellow colored wire on the main harness behind the factory radio that I don't know the function of. I have attached some pictures below to help clarify.

The table that shows the terminal layout and functions of each wires is from the service manual for 2007-2008 Nissan Rogue. Unfortunately, it fails to include 2 of the wires that are also present behind this harness. When you compare the table to the actual wire harness in my car, you can see that these are yellow and red wires in terminals 8 and 9, respectively. I believe the red wire in terminal 9 (it looks pink in the picture, but it is actually red) is an illumination wire, but I don't know what the other (yellow) wire does.

Can anyone help me in figuring out what this wire is for?

Just a side note: One of the wire colors in the service manual is wrong compared to the actual color in my car. But, I am hoping it still does the same thing. This is the brown wire at terminal 6.

Return to “Rogue Forum”