2008 Nissan Rogue S, Indigo Blue with Chrome Grill just installed.

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
NicolesRogue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue S

I just installed my chrome grill on my ride. Hope you like it. Many mods to come, even before the first car payment is due!

Let me know what you think. I just got the grill off of ebay, it was like $140 shipped. Not a bad price I think. I'm posting some before and after pics.

lectricbasser

Some people don't like adding chrome to their cars, but I for one think that your new grill looks slick. I'm thinking I'm going to also want a chrome grill for the Gotham Grey Rogue that I'm looking at getting.

And now to while all the chrome haters come out.

(That last line was really because I wanted to use more icons.... )

dawson76

We have a blue rogue as well. I'm on the fence about the grill covers but I have to admit it does look pretty nice in your pictures...The only thing I don't like about them is they don't wrap around the inside part of the grill to cover all the blue paint on the stock grill, making it obvious (to me) that that they are stick on grills.

On a side note, what possessed your dealership to stick that big ugly vanity plate holder on the front end of such a beautiful vehicle?

Lightforce18
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue Black on Black. SL AWD. Leather. Moonroof. Premium.

awsome congratz! another chicago rogue joins the family. Im on the fence about the chrome. Maybe ill get it this summer

Rogueman
Car: Nissan Rogue SL AWD

yay chicago

VMPhil
Car: 2007 Volkswagen GTI

Hey Nikki Glad you made it.

i can recognize my cousin's garage easily ha!

boooey

ok, just finished the Chrome grill install also. All i can say is WOW! I knew it was going to look good, but dam it makes the whole car just pop now!

With the Gotham Gray color, it makes it very difficult to tell the entire grill isn't chrome, not just the stick on front. (look at the passenger side grill, it looks like the whole thing is chrome)

and it definitely makes the car look more expensiveHere are the before and after pics

Modified by boooey at 11:32 AM 4/25/2008
Modified by boooey at 11:33 AM 4/25/2008

Cristen
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL FWD - Venetian Red

hehe, I see your wife/girlfriend's 2009 Vibe as mentioned on the Vibe forum in that pic.

boooey

Cristen wrote:hehe, I see your wife/girlfriend's 2009 Vibe as mentioned on the Vibe forum in that pic.
yea .. we will be in the next Pontiac Performance Magazine also.Its funny, the article mentions my Rogue also, but of course he stated that we like the Vibe better.. ahh, Pontiac marketing at its best

roguemocker
Car: Nissan Rogue `08

I just got mine too! I'd post pics, but I have the blue also. It looks grooovy!

Note to anyone thinking of having the dealership install...DON'T waste the money! If you can apply stickers, you can manage this! They make it VERY easy!

Now I'm waiting for my bumper guard and I'll be set for a while! {spoiler + grille + bumper guard = no more $$$$!}

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

Bumper guard? Say What? Tell me more.

roguemocker
Car: Nissan Rogue `08

cdmuile wrote:Bumper guard? Say What? Tell me more.
Yeah! Here's one ---->http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWD1V

OR if that doesn't work, search ebay for "Rogue bumper". There are others on the forum that have it too, many came w/the car from dealer.

Roguemeister

I like the look boooey!!

I just ordered mine off eBay. Says it is "Genuine Nissan Rogue Accessories Chrome Grill" and I paid $154.71 including shipping. Can't wait til it gets here so I can stick it on! Looks way better than the painted grill IMHO.

I shall post before and after pics once it is on so you can see how it looks on the silver.

drWaLLs
Car: Nissan Rouge 08 / Altima 08

I really like your Rogue - boooey

I have the same color as you and am thinking of getting the chrome grill - found it for $130 shipped.

You still happy with your purchase?

AznJohn22
Car: 08 Nissan Rogue

I have the gray also. Will install the grill on the weekend. I guess i can expect what it would be looking like. I tried reading the instruction but it is kinda confusing. any pointers?

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

wow you guys are lucky that your grill comes color matched to your car i had to paint mine....

Roguemeister

Well my grille finally arrived from mastriaparts.com on Friday. Just got it installed today.

Here are two "before" photos and two "after" photos showing how it looks on the silver Rogue...

BEFORE

AFTER

Return to “Rogue Forum”