2008 G37 ipod/phone charger not working

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
scottrf8
Car: 2008 G37S

Hey everyone,
So in the center console, both the phone charger and iPod terminal don't work. I have tested the charger with a known working one and it doesn't get power. In addition, with the iPod cable, I have plugged in a brand new Bluetooth adapter (doesn't get power) as well as an adapter for an iPod. When I go to iPod on the display, it says no iPod connected. It almost seems like there's no power going to the center console connections. I have checked both fuses in the engine bay and by the clutch and they are good. Is there anything else I should be looking for? Any assistance would be appreciated as I'm driving to AC tonight (6 hours) and would love tobe able yo use my iPod :) thanks!

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Unfortunately you will probably have to start by taking the console apart and tracing connections first. Probably a good time to crack open the FSM to see where all the connectors are and start checking from there.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”