2007 Nissan Quest Thule Roof Rack

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
Tacuvito
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL

Hello,
I am in the process of buying a 2007 Nissan Quest but it has a naked roof. I have the Thule Aero 400XT packs for my Versa and would like to know if there is a fit kit for the Quest? I tried the Thule website, but looks like they are too focused on pushing the new 480 system and I come up empty when I try to fit for a Quest. Yakima sales a system for the Quest, but I don't feel like spending all that money for the roof rack again. If it come to that, I would rather install a tow hitch and plug a rear aluminium basket to it. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

superuber

I have a yakima set up. My cross bars bolt right on to the factory roof rack. I doubt thule makes a set up for it. They may have a universal, maybe? But you may still need a factory roof rack first. Find out where your closet dealer is and talk to them. You must have one close to you. A hitch and a rear rack could still cost a pretty penny. May as well go for the top. Then you could also haul other fun stuff!

nissan'd

have you researched the Thule 45050 Roof Rack System?

i have one for sale for $175 shipped.....

baxterdan
Car: 2005 Quest

Hi nissan'd Im interested in your roof rack for sale, i know it was a year ago you were selling it but is it still available? And where do you live? I'm in Canada.

Return to “Quest Forum”