2007 Nissan Quest SE Transmission Interchange Swap

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
mendocino
Car: 1998 Nissan Quest

Hello anyone know what Automatic Transmissions will swap right in to a 2007 Nissan Quest SE ?
Must it be a transmission from a 3.5 Quest only ?
Can I use a 4 speed rather then a 5 Speed
Must I use a SE Transmission ?
How about a early Trans say from a 3.0 ? I happen to have a perfect 3.0 Transmission

I can get a 2007 SE with Low Miles 100 K but the Trans is blown
Can I use a 3.0 Trans ?
Can I use any 3.5 Trans ?

Thank in advance if anyone knows ( for sure no guessing please )

Much thanks in advance my Old ( 1998 Quest just blew the motor and has Hi Miles but has a New good transmission in it )

mendocino

So this forum is worthless then no reply's ?
Not Evan a Moderator's reply ?

I joined for nothing then a fake forum gesss

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

If you're not getting replies it's because nobody has an off-the-top answer. Quests are odd birds, Nissan doesn't build a gazillion of them like Altimas. Not likely a 3.0 will fit, and you probably can't swap 4-5 or 5-4 without also changing the EGI Harness and TCM. To find out what years are an exact cross, go to NissanPartsDeal.com, plug in the vehicle VIN and look up the transmission assembly part number. Then clear out the vehicle and put that part number in the search bar with no vehicle entered. It will tell you at the bottom of the page what other years and models use that same trans. There's a pretty good chance it will cross with some Maximas.

schuylkill
Car: 2004 Nissan Quest SE

Relax already. The effort to join is minimal. Good luck but I doubt you'll be able to use the 3.0 trans without major effort in modifications if at all. But that is a guess and not what you want. Good luck.

mendocino

Worthless site last time here . tons of quests on the road but this forum is worthless
so longggggggggggggg

Return to “Quest Forum”