2007 M45 Sport Coilovers

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Sodabiscut
Car: 2007 M45

If anybody here could help me in deciding or offer any advice in deciding what to do, it would be greatly appreciated! At just under 100,000 miles my front struts/back shocks have just about had it. I researched this forum but couldn't really find any CURRENT information that helped me. I think there have been some additions to the aftermarket supply for our ride. I'm not looking to get a crazy "show" drop, just lower it a little, mostly in the front, but tighten things up and hopefully not sacrifice too much ride quality, being that this is mostly, but not always, a daily driver.

What kind of differences would I be experiencing with the different spring rates between the products. Obviously the higher the number, the stiffer the spring. But what about the differences between the front and the back? Some are closer to equal stiffness (Megan Racing EZII, Tein Flex Z) between the front and the back and some are further apart (KSport Kontrol Pro). If there are opinions hear I'd love to hear them.

I know there are options that are from $625 upwards to $3000. I would like to keep it on the lower end, say under $1000 but mostly have relegated it to these four option below. I know there are a few options from the $1000 to $1500 range so if these others are bad, I may consider them. But since I'll be putting on new tires and rotors, I'd like to keep the cost down. They are listed in order of what I perceive to be my first choice to last. I've tried posting a link to the buying site but was unsuccessful.

1. Megan Racing EZII $661.98
15 levels of dampening, adjustable height, Monotube, Spring Rate: Front 10/Rear 8, picture shows helper springs included

2. Godspeed Mono SS $630.00
16 levels of dampening, adjustable height, Monotube, Spring Rate: Front 12/Rear 12, picture shows helper springs included

3. KSport Kontrol Pro $853.49 This one shows a picture of springs on the rear shock, not the helper springs so I'm assuming after installation
on the rear, there would be helper springs AND springs on the shock.
36 levels of dampening, adjustable height, assuming monotube, Spring Rate: Front 16/Rear 8.7

4. TruHart Street Plus $629
Pre set dampening (non adjustable), adjustable height, monotube, unable to specify spring rate

Some higher priced options would be...

Tein Flex Z $820 This one shows a picture of springs on the rear shock, not the helper springs so I'm assuming on the rear there would be
helper springs AND springs on the shock.
16 levels of dampening, adjustable height, twin tube, Spring Rate: Front 10, Rear 10

Yellow Speed Racing Dynamic Pro Sport $922.00 I believe this one can be ordered with attached springs or seperate helper springs
33 levels of dampening, adjustable height, monotube, Spring Rate: Front 14/Rear 7

Thanks in advance!!!

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

I wouldn't buy any of those.

BC Racing or bust. Get some BC's with Swift Springs and call it a day.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”