So I pulled out the Low beam fuses and found one fuse blown. I replace that 10A fuse then tested out the headlights, still nothing. Next I removed the Low beam relay and used the High beam relay and tested it again, still no lights. I put everything back to the original config. I tested out the high beams to make sure those still worked prior to doing anything, which they did, then also tested them again after and still work.
At this point I think there must've been a surge somewhere that blew out the fuse and possibly both ballasts. I'll try to work on it this weekend if I get time. I'm going to test the ballasts with my fog lights to see if it is the ballasts that are blown or could possibly be something else.