2007 M35s Christmas Tree & Other problems

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
chefraysaute
Car: 2007 M35S Surname: Charcoal Charlie

Hi, everyone I have been registered on this site for about 2 years now but due to me not knowing how to post pictures i held it off until now. I understand that the problem at least with my dashboard is covered in multiple forums but I just wanted to share my experience with you all as everyone's is a tad bit different. Here goes... My lights have been on for approximately an entire year but due to me working as a mail carrier i really didn't have the time to go to a dealer and really have the codes read. Yes i know i have been mistreating my M35 but i had to work you know. One day i was driving and my lights just came on and my cruise control was turned off while i was using it. When ever i press the cruise button its followed by a long beep noise, unsure if it has anything to do with the cam and crank sensors. From time to time my car has a difficult time starting up. When i press the button to start it, it will start a little then slowly rattle after that its like it pushes itself to start all the way up and its okay after that, it never turned off on me and all of my gears work in the proper ways. I use premium gas BP/Shell, Now on my gear display I never have seen this before but it looks as if there is a swiggly orange line as if its a crack somewhere but i never touched it or cleaned it with anything. My backup camera guiding sway bars are no longer there. Everything cut off once the dash lights came on. The only thing though is i once hit a small bump or pot hole (Brooklyn for ya) and all of my lights went off and everything worked including the camera lines, however it only lasted about 2 days then it went back to a Christmas tree. I also have a hole in one of my ac lines somewhere, when i went to have brakes put on the mechanic pointed it out to me but i didn't have another ride to use to get to work and had to tough it out. I recently went to autozone to see if they were able to pull up any kind of codes but they told me nothing came up. I knew i couldn't expect infiniti level help but i at least thought something would come up. I will post pictures of everything below and properly introduce myself in the meeting section. Thank you everyone and i would like to wish you all a happy thanksgiving. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Image (Test screen)

Image (Error History 1)

Image (Error History 2)

Image (Ras,slip,vdc)

Image (AFS)

Image (Gear Lines)

Image (Back up camrea)

Image (camera sensors)

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Welcome to the forum.

The 4th and 6th images have been covered on this forum, but it may not apply to all situations. Sorry to hear you're having all of these issues though.

ArmedAviator
Car: 2012 M37x

Possibly needs a new battery.

Beyond that, you better take time out of your week to properly maintain your vehicle if you need it for work.

chefraysaute

@ilya-could you direct me on where to go to look up the issues with the 4th and 6th images. I tried before but couldn't really find anything.

@ArmedAviator- A new battery i never considered that, is there a way to test it? It was hard to take the time out to have my car serviced working 10-12 hours the entire week but things have changed and i now have the time to do what i have to.

Thanks for responding i really appreciate it

ArmedAviator
Car: 2012 M37x

Take your car to local auto parts store. Most do free battery and alternator testing. If the battery is old, it may be worthwhile to just replace it. I prefer either OEM or Duralast Gold from AutoZone.

chefraysaute

ArmedAviator wrote:Take your car to local auto parts store. Most do free battery and alternator testing. If the battery is old, it may be worthwhile to just replace it. I prefer either OEM or Duralast Gold from AutoZone.
Just came from Autozone and my battery is bad thank you for suggesting that ArmedAviator I will be replacing it soon, hopefully it fixes everything else.

chefraysaute

qdogg i cant reply in pm's but i found a burnt green wire leading from my ras motor thats bolted to a nut but i havent replaced it yet but if i can get it to stay together, the lights go out. My afs light went away after i changed the angle sensor inside the steering wheel. I have a bad right hand but i bet once i change that green wire strap ill be good to go because its bringing up a communication error code and thats the only thing i can find.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”