2007 M35/45 chin spoiler help

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Pinotguy
Car: M35X

Need help with parts diagram, installation instructions, drilling template, any or all. Finally found a used chin spoiler for my 07 M35, but need some mounting hardware and drilling template. Darn thing requires a multitude of drilled holes in the bumper and special mounting hardware. I've reached out to my dealer, but no luck so far. It's a discontinued item, but info must exist somewhere.

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Welcome to the forum. I can't help you with the hardware but for the template...you should be able to use a pencil and mark the holes by having 2 people hold it for you while you draw inside of the existing holes that you'll be mounting it through (since it's used).

EdBwoy

Did your spoiler come with those mounting brackets still intact? How about the white slider locking tabs?

Too bad I did the removal over the weekend and didn't bother to sketch a template. If I were to install the aero pieces again, I would just use double-sided tape in addition to the screws, these holes are not pretty [I haven't tested the holding strength of tape on a chin spoiler at highway speed, but the hood chrome trip is taped on and holding strong]

I hope these pictures help you in some way.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”