2007 Infiniti FX35 recommendation for tires?

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
Gertie
Car: 2007 Infiniti FX35

:) Hi I am new to this forum. I would like to find out if anyone has a recommendation for a good all season tire. I currently have the Yokohama Parada Spectra X tires. Someone recommended the Hancook tires but I don't know anything about them. Or should I just stick with the Yokohamas? I own an Infiniti FX35 2007 which has approximately 71,000 miles. Since I am a woman and don't know much about tires maybe someone can give me some input. Thanks for your help.

wirelessroute
Car: 2010 FX35 and 2012 G37

Hello!
I've had Yokohoma Parada Spec X on 2 different FX35. first on my 2004 with 22 inch wheels then they came on my 2010 with 20 inch OEM wheels. I loved the tire new but as it wears the tire becomes extremely noisy and very sensitive to road cracks and will make the tires pull in multiple directions. The tread does not seem to last long either roughly 20-30K for me each time. Personally I would not purchase the Yokohama again. Its just to expensive of tire that does not last long
I would consider Falken or Nitto as a good replacement. It depends on your size and needs though. Good luck

slickhoosiers
Car: 2009 G37S Journey Sedan
2007 FX45

I have a 2007 FX45 w/ 20 inch stock wheels. I have experienced:
Goodyear Eagle RSAs - not recommended. Expensive, hard riding, but very responsive.
Yokohama Avid Envigor - pretty good. Good prices, lighter, better riding than RSAs, at bit more compliant (trading respnosiviness for comfort).
Michelin Premire LTX - incredible tire. Only about 10k on these so far. Again, not as responsive as the RSAs, but their ride and handling are incredible. Quiet. I'd recommend these.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”