2007 G35S Aftermarket/Wheels

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
G Fighter
Car: 2007 G35S

Hello all!

I just recently purchased a 2007 G35S (actually on order... shhh) and I noticed the extreme lack of aftermarket parts. I understand this car has received its fair share of changes from its previous iteration but I assumed the aftermarket would pick up rather quickly... Could any of you guys/gals point me towards some performance sites with some 2007 gear? I was thinking new air intakes and some coilovers to start with...

If no parts are currently being produced perhaps you could give me some information regarding the wheel/tire set up. What is the bolt pattern and stock offset? I think some BBS RS-GT or LM wheels would look great, but I am not about to drop big bucks on wheels when I don't even know if they will fit. How do you guys go about fitting wheels without "trial-and-error?"

Any help would be great and I look forward to cruising around these forums for quite some time to come!!

-Dana

ps- I've been into trucks my whole life so I'm trying to get my feet wet with this car...

zozoka1212
Car: 08 Infiniti G35x

Welcome to nico

Glad to hear you already planing the mods. Sorry to say that but as you thougt it is too early for it. What colour did you pick?

Looking forward to see some pics.

Zozoka

G Fighter

I chose platinum graphite, but I almost got black obsidian. Really tough choice. The car looks and drives amazing (at least at the test drive.)

What packages did you get with yours? Any modifications yet?

Well if there are no performance parts out I can really invest in some nice wheels. I'm starting to wonder if custom fitment is the way to go here...

-Dana

zozoka1212
Car: 08 Infiniti G35x

I've got no mods done yet. I ordered the overlay for the taillights but they shipped the wrong one so I have to wait 1 more week. damn. Check out the www.bluebatmobile.com

Graphite is a wicked colour and not that sensitive. Good choice. I bought the X,I am in Canada and you know the weather is crap. X helps me out of trouble when rain or snow or ice etc. Also it is fun to see pick up or suv drivers faces when you take off at the light at winter time. They like

hehehe Zozoka

G Fighter

Haha yeah I bet. All wheel drive is great in the snow. I live in Southern California so x-drive wouldn't help me out much at all. Can't wait to get my hands on this car!

-Dana

mask0425
Car: 07 M45s, Ex 03 G35s 4dr, 95 j30t

Hey Dana, congrats! Which options did you choose? Did you test drive cars with and w/out 4-wheel steering?

Another question, what you are planning to do with the factory wheels and tires? Anyone knows if they would fit an '03 sedan? If they do, I might be interested (I am also in LA).

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”