2007 FX35 Tire Pressure Senor Problems

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
labaran
Car: Infiniti FX35

Is anyone experiencing tire pressure senor (TPS) problems? I had my new 2007 FX35 for about 20 minutes when the TPS came on. It does not register all tires and moved around as to what tires it would show.

My FX has been in the shop for about 3 weeks and they have replaced every component known to man in order to correct the problem. Now they have called in field techs and even contacted Japan. Now what? I am driving a loaner, which is a nice vehicle, but it is not the car I wanted and not the car I am paying for.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

To state the obvious — make sure that the tires on your Infiniti FX35 have the proper air pressure in them. It only take a small amount of pressure drop to turn on the light, and, with the weather getting colder, chances are all your tires are low on pressure.

Once you've determined that the tires are truly at proper pressure, then drive your Infiniti FX35 for 20 minutes at 25mph+. This will allow the monitor system to resynchronize with each sensor and, if the tires are truly at the correct pressure, send a signal for the warning light to be removed. Should the warning light not be removed, you will need your local Nissan Dealership's Service Department to use their Consult III system to manually reset the system.

Good luck!

^^^ Restored post

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”