2007 Armada, Frontier, Murano, Pathfinder, Titan and Xterra Owners

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
Will@Altered
Car: 350Z

We are searching for the vehicles listed below to conduct research and development to start producing exhaust systems, engine upgrades and other performance products. If you have the capability to donate your SUV or Truck to Altered Atmosphere Motorsports (AAM) for up to three weeks or longer, in return you will receive free installation and below jobber cost for newly developed products that we develop, from your vehicle. Please contact AAM for further information.

Vehicles Needed: 2007 Armada, Frontier, Murano, Pathfinder, Titan and Xterra Owners

http://www.alteredatmosphere.com ---

Will

rotorimp
Car: 02 Xterra, 60 IH Metro

If your going to need the vehicle for up to three weeks at least you could give the owner the part for free!

Hell I can get Jobber prices without giving up my truck!

Will@Altered

"below jobber cost"... many don't have the resources and/or hook-ups to receive jobber pricing. To make it a little more clear, below jobber cost would be some where around 75% off MSRP, plus free installation!!

Big-Bird
Car: 2000 Xterra on 'Roids & 2004 Quest SL

Will: Your proposal sounds fair in my opinion, but I need to clear this advert (because that's what it is..sort of ) needs to be cleared with the owner of this site. I will leave this post up for now and will inform you of the outcome when I have an answer.Regards

Will@Altered

Wade- Let me know, of course we are willing to abide in all of the forum rules, but be gentle.

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”