2006 Nissan Armada wiring

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
silent1
Car: 2006 Nissan Armada

Help Im new here I just picked up 2006 Nissan Armada and noticed a couple of things. First the previous owner installed a very cheap stereo no idea why, so I bought a new radio went to install it with the plug n play type harness from walmart. Noticed 4 connectors that werent conected to anything and the harness was cut to run the cheap stereo so now I cant install the new one.. anyone know what the 4 connectors are for? or do I iave to by a new harness? Also the read out above the heater controls lights up but does not disply anything, does the un-connected connectors have anything to do with it? Thanks for the help in advance

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

Sounds like someone severely boogered up your wiring. How confidant are you with wiring diagrams and such? If you're pretty good, you can probably find what you are looking for in the factory service manual. A link for it is in my signature.

Do you have a picture of the free-floating harness connections?

silent1

I cant say im good just about average I can look them up on mitchel or all dada just havent had a chance just yet. I will post pics later on today of the free floting connections. Also does this have anything to do with the climate control not displaying?

the converted
Car: 99 M3 6.0l
88 Celica All-Trac (somewhere in Cali)
2020 Taco

Pictures would be amazing. If they hacked the factory harness to install a stereo, I wouldn't be surprised to find that there were other things done poorly behind the dash.

silent1

Alright so I fixed my stereo wiring and got it installed but still no clue what the four free flaying connections are 3 come from a harness on top and one from the harness on bottom. But I don't know how to post pics from my phone :gotme

the converted
Car: 99 M3 6.0l
88 Celica All-Trac (somewhere in Cali)
2020 Taco

You should check out the electrical portion of the fsm and see if you can figure out what they are.

www.nicoclub.com/FSM

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”