2006 M45 5.1 Dolby Stereo

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
dgielow
Car: 2006 M45 Sport

Hey Guys...does anyone know if there is a way to increase the bass beyond the limit set by the tone control???

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

dgielow wrote:Hey Guys...does anyone know if there is a way to increase the bass beyond the limit set by the tone control???
Welcome to NICO!

I do not know of any such possible modification that has been done. The bass has always seemed totally adequate to me (and I do not have the high-end audio option either!).

If you want more, then I suspect that you will need to add an equalizer and/or amplifier to deal with it ... perhaps with an additional subwoofer! Love to see what you come up with in this regard.

Z

scjconsulting
Car: 2009 G37x

dgielow wrote:Hey Guys...does anyone know if there is a way to increase the bass beyond the limit set by the tone control???
You should be happy with the control you have. In the first Bose car systems, done for Audi in the 90s, there was no tone control and I'm not sure there was balance or fader control. Bose had created it just for your your environment - your car. I was suprised when they added all the tone controls and balance and fader to later cars.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”