2006 m35/m45 Is there a way to watch DVD in back and listen to radio in front

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Lane Bonner
Car: 2006 Infiniti 45

There are headphones for the back seat DVD for kids so it seems like you can listen to the radio in the front seat for parents, But I cannot figure it out.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Lane Bonner wrote:There are headphones for the back seat DVD for kids so it seems like you can listen to the radio in the front seat for parents, But I cannot figure it out.
Welcome to NICO!

There are some threads here about other capabilities (like DVD up-front ), but I do not know if anyone has addressed this question from you!

We certainly need to do some research for this. Does the manual cover anything in this regard?

Z

Lane Bonner
Car: 2006 Infiniti 45

I checked the owner's manual pretty thoroughly and could not find anything!

szh

Lane Bonner wrote:I checked the owner's manual pretty thoroughly and could not find anything!
You are right. I went through the manual yesterday evening (before I saw your post) and could not find anything either.

I'd strongly recommend giving Infiniti Corporate Customer Service a call and see if they can provide some information on this ...

Z

bbragg
Car: Infiniti M35 premium

You just start the DVD by pressing the disc button until the DVD comes up...make sure you have the screen down and hit the headphone button on the remote control (headphone icon should appear on front screen), then once the DVD is playing properly, hit the 'radio' button (just above the disc button on the right), and it should play the radio in the front. To have DVD audio in headphones and silent in front, repeat above instructions, then hit power button on radio (DVD will continue to play).

Hope that wasn't too confusing.

szh

Good Stuff™! Thanks for the info!

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”